👾 Hello fellow hacker!
Welcome to Fuzzing Science! If you're into fuzzing, working on emulators, program analysis, or just love to tinker with random stuff, maybe you'll find something interesting here.
I am Chaitanya (ant4g0nist), the founder of Yōkai Network. My main areas of focus include development and security, specializing in Application Security, Vulnerability Research, Fuzzing, and Exploit Development. Previously, I have worked mainly on fuzzing Apple iOS and Mac OS X Core frameworks, browsers and basebands. Developed various fuzzers and fuzzing frameworks for distributed fuzzing of Apple applications and grammar based interpreter fuzzing framework for languages like python, GLSL.
Some of the CVE's include, but not limited to:
If you're interested in discussing business opportunities, feel free to reach out to me on LinkedIn at chaitanya-rk. You can also follow me on Twitter @ant4g0nist for my posts. Currently, I'm dedicating myself to learning all about program analysis, distributed technologies, machine learning and fuzzing. I'm always open to conversations about vulnerability research, fuzzing, decentralization, development, and brainstorming new ideas.
Some Interesting Projects I built
- Lisa - An Exploit Dev Swiss Army Knife
- ManuFuzzer - Binary code-coverage fuzzer for macOS, based on libFuzzer and LLVM
- Sloth - Sloth 🦥 is a coverage guided fuzzing framework for fuzzing Android Native libraries that makes use of libFuzzer and QEMU user-mode emulation
- Rudroid - Writing the World's worst Android Emulator in Rust 🦀
- RetDec Decompiler Plugin for LLDB
- Polar - A LLDB plugin which queries OpenAI's davinci-003 language model to explain the disassembly
- Chinstrap - A development environment, testing framework, and origination pipeline focused solely on Tezos
- Crashmon - A LLDB Based replacement for CrashWrangler
- Susanoo - A REST API security testing framework
- Fuzzing PDFs like its 1990s
- WebGL fuzzer based on IDLs
- A "Vulnerable by Design" kext for iOS/macOS to play & learn *OS kernel exploitation
Hope you enjoy your stay and find something that tickles your brain.